Saturday 27 November 2010

New Design!



Well obviously you don’t need to read this article in order to notice a few changes (who do I think I am? I even put a screenshot of a page that you are already viewing! Despicable) but I feel like I should give at least some notice and I really like the design, compelling me to showcase my limited creativity for colours and arrangements. Least I might get brownie points for honesty. . .

I have changed the background image to a lovely pale peach and now using the previous background image for the new blog banner, which gives the blog an endearing nostalgic presence. However keeping with The Smiths perceptive depressing nature (cannot ignore our beloved critics), the boxes of content are shrouded in a slick satin black. Beautiful.

On a more serious note I have added an interactive poll to the blog. So please let me know what Smiths single is your favourite! Although, Hand In Glove was never actually released as an album single due to Hand In Glove being released before the self-titled album The Smiths was recorded; Hand In Glove never made the UK Single Charts.  

The book review of The Smiths: Songs That Saved Your Life is coming! But I will most likely post an article before that, on a topic related to The Smiths; I have a few ideas in mind. 

So please vote in the poll on the right side of the blog under the About Me section (so modest), leave a comment if you like or dislike the new design and I will be writing very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment